Gutter cleaning, repairs & replacement – Burgess Hill
* Call us now and get a free no obligation quote over the phone
* All our work is guaranteed for twelve months
* Five star service on every job we do
* Before/After photos taken
We are a local company who specialize in high level gutter cleaning, repairs & maintenance. Think of it as an MOT on your car or bike. When you get an MOT done the end result should be a vehicle that is safe, secure and works as it should. You then get a certificate that lasts twelve months. Well, we do the exact same thing for your gutters.
Some examples of just how bad gutters can get if not checked regularly.
“Called with a blocked downpipe which was backing up and cascading down the wall from my 3 storey town house, Tina sorted us a fast appointment, Martin unblocked the downpipe and top gutter. No further issues. Many thanks.” R. C
What does our Five Star service include?
- Firstly, we get up there, usually by ladders, and clear out the growth and debris by hand.
- We then carry out any repairs needed and replace any faulty seals, brackets or clamps.
- Then we wash the gutters through to clean them thoroughly and also check for leaks. If there are any we fix them.
- When we are sure there are no leaks we then do a water flow test which shows whether the water is pooling or running away fully. If it isn’t we adjust the levels of the gutters, sometimes adding a few clamps to secure them in the correct position.
- Once that’s all done we clean up and the job is complete.
Our commitment to you
We endeavor to leave you with clean, leak free gutters that are correctly aligned, securely fixed and fully functional and are guaranteed to stay that way for twelve months. If you have any problems in that time call us and we’ll come back and fix it at no additional charge to you.
What proof do I have that the work has actually been done?
We always take before/after photos so you can see exactly what’s been done up there. These can be shown to you by our workmen while they’re on site but will also be sent to you by email along with your invoice so you’ll always have a record of the work that’s been done.